Kid & I, The Movie Download Page

| четверг, 3 сентября 2009 г.

Kid & I, The Movie Download

Download Kid & I, The
Imdb rating: 6.7 (with 56 votes)
Year: 2005
Genres: Comedy

Kid & I, The Storyline

Bill Williams (Arnold) is a down-and-out actor who is unexpectedly hired to write a sequel a la "True Lies," the action film that made him famous more than a decade ago. When Bill learns that his co-star is Aaron Roman (Gores), a rich kid with no acting experience, what appeared to be the chance for a major comeback turns into a series of outlandish complications. As the duo embark on a journey of outrageous misadventures, the unlikely pair discover that it takes more courage to face real life challenges than it does fighting bad guys on the big screen. Although Aaron may be inexperienced in acting, his tenacious spirit, unwavering optimism and unconditional friendship turns out to be an important, enduring gift to Bill.



Actors


Arnold, Tom as Bill Williams, Gores, Eric as Aaron Roman, Edson, Richard as Guy Prince, Mantegna, Joe as Davis Roman, Winkler, Henry as Johnny Bernstein, Elizabeth, Shannon as Shelby Roman, Hamilton, Linda as Susan Mandeville, Kebbel, Arielle as Arielle, Brown, Yvette Nicole as Bunny, Strong, Brenda as Bonnie, O'Brien, Pat as Pat O'Brien, Patino, Alejandro as Apartment Manager, Dickerson, Eric as Coach, Morgan, Branden R. as Fake Reporter, Chadwick, Mark as Blind Guy

Download Kid & I, The

Download Kid & I, The, Download Kid & I, The Movie, Download Kid & I, The Dvd, Kid & I, The Movie Download, Kid & I, The Dvd Download, Watch Kid & I, The Movie, Kid & I, The Download, Kid & I, The Full Length, Download Movie Kid & I, The, Kid & I, The Divx, Kid & I, The Ipod, Download Kid & I, The for Ipod, Kid & I, The Hi-Def Quality, Kid & I, The Ipod quality, Download Kid & I, The for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Stateside Dvd DownloadStateside Dvd Download
Download Bridget Jones's Diary MovieDownload Bridget Jones's Diary Movie
In the Valley of Elah IpodIn the Valley of Elah Ipod


Suggested Movies:

What Love Is Hi-Def QualityWhat Love Is Hi-Def Quality
Watch Dirty Sanchez: The Movie MovieWatch Dirty Sanchez: The Movie Movie
All About the Benjamins IpodAll About the Benjamins Ipod


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий