P.S. I Love You Movie Downloads

| среда, 30 сентября 2009 г.

P.S. I Love You Movie Download

Download P.S. I Love You
Imdb rating: 6.9 (with 11130 votes)
Year: 2007
Genres: Comedy, Drama

P.S. I Love You Storyline

Holly Kennedy (Hillary Swank) is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life— a passionate, funny, and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Gerard Butler). So when Gerry's life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. So it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief, but in rediscovering herself. The first message arrives on Holly's 30th birthday in the form of a cake, and to her utter shock, a tape recording from Gerry, who proceeds to tell her to get out and "celebrate herself". In the weeks and months that follow, more letters from Gerry are delivered in surprising ways, each sending her on a new adventure and each signing off in the same way; P.S. I Love You. Holly's mother (Kathy Bates) and best friends (Gina Gershon) and Denise (Lisa Kudrow), begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but in fact, each letter is pushing her further into a new future. With Gerry's words as her guide, Holly embarks on a touching, exciting and often hilarious journey of rediscovery in a story about marriage, friendship and how a love so strong can turn the finality of death into a new beginning for life.



Actors


Swank, Hilary as Holly Kennedy, Butler, Gerard as Gerry Kennedy, Kudrow, Lisa as Denise Hennessey, Connick Jr., Harry as Daniel Connelly, Gershon, Gina as Sharon McCarthy, Bates, Kathy as Elizabeth, Jeffrey Dean Morgan as William, Canfield, Ryan Everett as Matt, Collins, Marcus as Marcus, Devon, Tony as Travel Agent, Doyle, Mike as Leprechaun, Edwards, Chris as Male dancer, Longobardo, Sal as Male Dancer, Marsters, James as John McCarthy, Meyer, Eliezer as Rabbi Elli

P.S. I Love You goofs

  • CONT: The father wasn't supposed to have attended the funeral but is sitting at a table in front of a shot of Holly et al in the bar during the funeral.
  • CONT: When Holly's friends and family come for her birthday she has a pimple on her head, then she showers and it's magically gone.
  • CONT: During the scenes on the road, just prior to their first kiss, Holly is wearing Gerry's leather jacket which changes states of openness several times. At one point, the jacket is slightly open with the flaps flat against her chest, then the jacket is shown more open with the flaps flipped back on themselves, then switches back again. Then, Holly starts to walk away and remembers that she is wearing his jacket & reaches up to take it off. Cut to a long shot where it shows the jacket buttoned about halfway up from the bottom.
  • CREW: When William is in the Kitchen with Holly and they do a close up on him when they are kissing, you can see a small mic on his shirt. In the next scene showing his shirt, it's gone.
  • SYNC: When Holly gets her first letter it reads, "I know you're still confused about that job..." But his voice says, "I know you hate your job..."


Download P.S. I Love You

Download P.S. I Love You, Download P.S. I Love You Movie, Download P.S. I Love You Dvd, P.S. I Love You Movie Download, P.S. I Love You Dvd Download, Watch P.S. I Love You Movie, P.S. I Love You Download, P.S. I Love You Full Length, Download Movie P.S. I Love You, P.S. I Love You Divx, P.S. I Love You Ipod, Download P.S. I Love You for Ipod, P.S. I Love You Hi-Def Quality, P.S. I Love You Ipod quality, Download P.S. I Love You for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Heartbreakers Movie DownloadHeartbreakers Movie Download
National Lampoon's Animal House DownloadNational Lampoon's Animal House Download
Download American Pie Presents Band CampDownload American Pie Presents Band Camp


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий